- Any refunds/exchanges are done on a case to case basis.
- In the event that a wrong/defective item has been received, do:
- Contact K Gown within 24hrs of receipt
- Provide picture of the defective area
- Item has to be return within 3 days of receiving it
- We reserve the right to not refund/exchange in the event that the item has not been return on time.
- Your item must be in their original packaging, unwashed and unworn without any scent.
- Upon receipt of items, refunds in the form of cash/exchanges will be done at K Gown’s discretion. This might take up to 2 weeks once the item is received.
- The following will not qualify for exchanges or returns:
- Personal reasons such as wrong design/size, change of mind after ordering
- Slight colour differences. Due to different computer monitors/calibrations, colours may vary slightly from the picture
- Self-repairable defects such as thread fray ends, wrinkles, and misalignment of seams, minor tear on seams and loose buttons.
- Minor stains such as washable stains/smudges/dirt
- It is normal to expect a deviation of 1-4 cm between apparels (even for customised dresses). In such cases, the variance is NOT considered a defect.
- Deliberate damage of clothes that will warrant an exchange.
- Items that have been modified in any way after receiving it.
* Please note that following fees apply for return order:
- "Custom Size top-up" fee , shipping and return postage are not refundable. - Gown Handling fee: 20% of item price or 200 SGD, whichever is higher. - Credit card processing fee (4.5% of total order) is not refundable if your payment was made by credit card. ALTERATION SUPPORT (For Custom size order only): When minor alteration are further needed, we are happy to support you with up to 50% of the alteration invoice amount (capped at 100 SGD)
* We reserve the right to not provide any refunds for items that have been sent back to us without any approval or acknowledgement from our side.